JCYSL Picture Day
Team Packet Distribution
If you did not pick up your packet at the coach meeting, you can pick it up at the league’s canopy on the first game day of the season.
Click on the form title to download:
- Player Order Form (front)
- Player Order Form (back)
- Picture Day is April 8th. All teams will be photographed on this day.
- In the event of bad weather, photos will be rescheduled to the rain date, April 22nd. Please subscribe to the league weather alerts.
- Teams should arrive at the cashier station one hour before their scheduled game time to have their pictures taken. We will start taking individual photos as the first player arrives.
- Your coach will give you an order form. Complete the form and enclose payment, check (preferred) made out to “SKP” or cash, in the order form envelope.
- Bring your order form to the cashier on Picture Day. Your form will be validated and you will be sent to the shortest line for your picture.
- Orders will be delivered to the fields by the end of the season. Each team should send one representative to our canopy to pick up the entire team packet.