Frequently Asked QuestionsBefore contacting us, please browse our FAQ.
What is your refund policy?
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If for some reason, you are not satisfied with the print quality once you receive your photos, please contact us. We will gladly work with the lab to have these reprinted for you.
Action Shot Session fees are not refundable after the session has occurred. We strive to provide you with the best quality photos of your athlete captured at the peak of action. If for some reason you are not happy with your photos, please contact us.
Do you sell 4x6 prints?
Yes, we do sell 4×6 prints as part of several packages. Check out The Scrapbooker package on our pricing page.
Do you offer discounts for volume purchases?
Yes, we do! Everyone’s situation is different so contact us to work out a deal that fits your needs.
How many photos do I get with my Action Shot Session?
It is not atypical to have 50 – 100 from which to choose from a one hour soccer match. The quantity of photos available from a session can vary greatly depending on the sport and due to circumstances beyond the control of the photographer such as playing time, injury and player action.
Can I get the pictures form session on a CD/DVD?
Yes, you certainly can. Depending on the number of photos you wish to purchase, this may be the less expensive option. We offer all of the photos from an Action Shot Session on CD/DVD. See our pricing page for more details.
Do you offer digital photos?
Yes, we do! We offer a web quality image that can be used to share online and a print quality image if you want to make your own prints. We do also offer digital photos as part of packages. We are receiving more requests for this option and are evaluating other options that make sense to our business.
Why are digital images so expensive?
A question we are frequently asked: Why are digital images files so expensive? There’s a misconception that a digital image should cost less as there are no printing costs.
Each image you see on our site requires a lot of time, expertise and professional equipment to create.
What goes into a photo before it’s ordered? Let’s see.
1. Up to three hours, sometimes an entire day or weekend, is spent at the event capturing the images.
2. The images must be loaded onto our computers and organized in our digital darkroom before we can begin working on them.
3. We review the captured images from every event removing those that do not meet our quality standards.
4. A first adjustment pass is completed on those images that may require it.
5. The images are uploaded to our web site.
6. Once an order is placed, we review every photo and adjust them as needed so they meet our quality standards.
7. The order is approved and forwarded to the lab.
8. Each sale is recorded in our business accounting software to track sales tax that we must submit to the state.
9. Professional equipment is used to create these photos and these require a major investment on our part.
10. We are a fully licensed and insured business in the state of West Virginia. This is not a hobby for us.
11. The printing cost is the least expensive part of the photo.